Friday, March 6, 2009


The best product of the millenia:


Invariably it goes to the MACHINE, computer/laptop.

They have changed the people work.
If there is a human creation which helped me to shape my life, it is computer. It may be a pen for writer and brush for an artist. But for me, though I certainly value even simpler inventions such as plastic water bottle, footwear to complex such as mobile phone, automobile etc.
I spend most of my leisure time either staying connected to the nature or with the magic machine computers.
I always loved the magic it creates, the OUTPUT.
I wouldn’t have done , I wouldn have felt the same, I wouldn’t have felt so complete without this machine.
I bow down to the genius of Xerox, Apple and Microsoft to make such a breakthrough invention. Since it perform such complex task, multiple genius of Steve Jobs, Bill Gates intellects needed to make it.

One can argue that without electricity computers would nt have run, or without invention of semi conductors computers were would have been possible. Yes, they are certainly breakthrough invention.
Product’s success is measured by the IMPACT it creates on our live.
Its directly about the changing lives, making them to live better

Now millions of people, including different age group spend most of the time in computers, in all sectors, such as technology, finance, management, entertainment.

My first crush with computer was in AHS, learning word star program. Second intervention took place during my engineering, learning C
Later learning max. mechanical stuff
Later in profession, analysis
Now doing the best ones, helping me in Creation

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home